[ARDF] Tape measure with blank tape (no inch or cm markings)!

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:20:55 PDT 2013

Are you sick-and-tired of yellow tape measure beam elements? And
wisecracking wisenheimers who make fun of your non-sequential or
upside-down measurement numbers?

Then you need Lee Valley's new Story Tape Measure!

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p=65357&cat=

And full disclosure: I'm mostly making a joke. I like yellow, and while
none of my markings are upside-down, the numbers are certainly
non-sequential due to replacement of damaged elements.  Also---The price
has me suspicious that the metal is too thin and too flimsy.

I heard they made these up as a joke, and people started wanting them. (And
sorry for the "wisenheimer"---I've been watching MASH on DVD. Frank Burns
says it all the time.)

Matthew
Cincinnati