[ARDF] Carrying/storage case ideas

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Sun Jun 30 13:09:16 PDT 2013

     I'm looking for some ideas for a carrying case to store ARDF gear in.
Ideally, one case for a 2M rig, 2M antenna elements, an 80M rig, headphones,
and charger.  Something in the range of 20" to 24" long, 6" to 8" wide and
6" deep.  Foam padding is a definite plus.

     Finding a case like this is proving to be a challenge.  We've been
trying sporting goods stores mostly (my initial thought was gun cases).
We've found a few cases that were close, but were 18" long, which
is just too short for the 2M antenna elements.  Other cases were
36" long, which is bigger than I want.  Any suggestions?

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com
http://www.kenharker.com/