[ARDF] Fwd: R3 2013 Champioship- attach the Bulletin 2

Vadim Afonkin vadim.afonkin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 22:41:30 PDT 2013

Here is info I got and bulltin 2:
Dear Vadmin,
We are happy to have you to the IARU Region 3 ARDF Championships.
Please reper to the information below.
1. About Paticipation Fee
   - Standard room for 4 person: included in the participation fee. -->  $600 for each person
   - 2 bed room for 2 person :  ( extra US$200 for 5 days)   $600 +  $200  --->$800 for each person
   - 1 person room: (extra US$300 for 5 days)  $600 + 300 ---> $900
2. About pickup service from airport
    - $50 for a round trip

Angela Park
KARL Staff