[ARDF] Kolesnikov

Vadim Afonkin vadim.afonkin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 11:29:57 PST 2013

Hi Joe,
I am working on getting championship done, next week my local club holding
executive meeting where they can tell me what help they can provide. I
think we should go ahead and annonce it anyway. If there any problems with
maps I can move it up to NH where we also have maps. One way or another I
should be able to do it. I have Les and Gyuri volunteered to help me out.

Regarding Kolesnikov - I got approval letter from Ukraine ARDF and spoke to
Panayot Danev if Yurii can compete for our team. He gave me positive verbal
response based on letter I have. Now I need to ask your permission to send
him email with letter attached to get written permit. Can I go ahead and
send him a letter? I will include all intetested parties in email.

Vadim