[ARDF] Last minute registrations for USA ARDF Championships

homingin at aol.com homingin at aol.com
Wed May 23 11:03:45 PDT 2012

 If you're coming to the USA ARDF Championships at Mt. Laguna in California, we need your registration right away. Marvin is turning in the order for T-shirts and he's not planning to order any extras. If we don't hear from you soon -- today if possible -- there may not be a T-shirt for you.

Registrations go to LAOC, so there's a lag in getting the forms to Marvin. When you submit your registration, also send e-mail to marvin at west.net and let him know that you're registering and what your T-shirt size is. Also state which days of the pre-event training camp you'll be attending, if any.

We're planning a great championships with competitions on two meters and 80 meters, plus sprints and fox-oring. See you there!

73,
Joe Moell K0OV