[ARDF] Letter of Intent to Serbian organizers

homingin at aol.com homingin at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 14:51:53 PDT 2012

 Fees for the 2012 World Championships are not due until July 1 to get the discounted package, so we'll take care of that after the USA Championships.

I'll send in USA's letter of intent before March 31. Based on previous participation and the progression to older age categories of some of you, I estimate that we will have

M19: 0
M21: 1
M40: 3
M50: 3
M60: 2
M70: 2
W19: 0
W21: 1
W35: 2
W50: 0
W60: 2

To refine this estimate, I would like to hear from any and all of you about your interest in traveling to Serbia and competing. I especially want to hear from those of you in "non-contested" categories such as M19, M21, M70 and all the categories for women. Please send me private e-mail and let me know of your plans.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV
USA ARDF Coordinator
homingin at aol.com