[ARDF] 2011 ARDF: Airport pickup and drop off

Michael Pendley k5atm at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 18:41:18 PDT 2011

All, here is what I have for info on folks that need transportation to / from the airport.  If I don't have your info below I either have misplaced it (sorry) or I did not get it form you.

Please note that the Hotel DOES have a shuttle bus to/from the hotel but we will be happy to get someone to pick you up and drop you off.

If I don't have your info below -- or the info below is wrong -- please contact me off list at k5atm at comcast.net ASAP.

Thanks

Mike

Hunts:
   Arrive Tuesday 9/13 at 3:40 PM on Delta 4462
   Depart Monday Sept 19, 6:15AM

Arnet:
   Arrive Tues Sept 13 at 10:40 PM
   Depart Monday Sept 18 at 7:05AM

Krahn:
   Arrive Friday September 16 at 10:10am -- You may need to arrange for the
 shuttle bus as we will be doing briefings at that time.
   Depart Mon Sept 19 at 8:55 AM

Zhen
   Arrive Wed Sept 14 on AA3151 at 7:05PM (19:05)
   Depart ???