[ARDF] Bastrop State Park on fire

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Tue Sep 6 14:42:20 PDT 2011

     The latest news is that the Bastrop Fire has burned 2/3 of Bastrop
State Park.  In total, it's consumed at least 30,000 acres, destroyed 600
homes, and just now we've learned of two fatalities.  Here's a 50 second
video from Texas Parks and Wildlife of the fire gracingthrough the state
park yesterday:

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhJeDYQVtdQ