[ARDF] July Newslatter

Gerald Boyd wb8wfk at covad.net
Sun Jul 17 15:11:16 PDT 2011

The July edition for the 2011 region II ARDF championships pre event
newsletter is attached and has been posted on the event website at
http://www.wb8wfk.com/2011_ARDF_WEB/index.html

If you plan to stay at the event  center hotel  and have not yet booked your
room with the hotel please read the below item from the July newsletter.

If you have not yet booked your rooms with the event hotel please do so this
week. We will be releasing the block of rooms that we had on hold so that
event organizers won't be held financially responsible for any rooms not
sold.  We had a block of 40 rooms on hold and as of July 15, 2011 less than
10 rooms were sold. After this week rooms will be on an as available if
hotel is not booked up. If you plan to stay at the hotel please book this
week to ensure that you can get a room.

Please visit the event website housing page for the link to book your hotel
room on line with the hotel.

Some good news, rain is in the forecast!!

73's

The 2011 region II ARDF championships organization committee.