[ARDF] [ardfteamusa] Region II ARDF championship organizing committee poll

Ruth Bromer Ruth at Treklite.com
Tue Jan 11 21:01:03 PST 2011

I almost definitely will have a car and would rather not pay for the bus nor
for the transportation to and from the hotel to the airport.  So I think
option 2 without any transportation is my choice.  I'm not 100% on this but
I most likely will be in Arizona for the Border Terrier National Specialty
the week leading up to the ARDF event which means I will also have my dog
with me.  If that's the case, I guess I will have to stay somewhere else
because I don't think the hotel allows dogs.  I think a group dinner is a
good thing whether it is included or we pay separately.

I know my situation is rather unique but it works out really well for me to
have these two events back to back so I only have to fly out once.

Ruth Bromer