[ARDF] Dayton Hamvention

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Mon May 10 08:02:01 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

This weekend is the Dayton Hamvention, and I do plan on being there. My
spots are FE3028 and FE3029. I haven't received the confirmation email
from Hamvention, but the spots are paid for and should be good.

Besides an assortment of misc. "junque", I'll have some tape measure
beam kits, some offset attenuator kits, and maybe a MicroHunt 2M
transmitter or two for sale.

It would be fun to get together, and as we've done in the past, let's
meet at the Golden Corral Restaurant in Miamisburg at 6:30PM on Friday
night. It will be a great opportunity to meet other hunters and share
some war stories!

Thanks!

Marvin, KE6HTS