[ARDF] ARDF - an app for that? Getting there!

Charles Scharlau charles.scharlau at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 16:48:43 PDT 2010

For those interested in using their iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad as a radio
receiver there is now a free app available on the iTunes App Store: <
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isdr/id375603584?mt=8> Or you can read more
about it here: <http://isdr.digitalconfections.com>

I intend to add features and functionality that will make the application
suitable for ARDF use. Right now it is mostly good for experimentation, and
getting a feel for what a good feature set and user interface would be for
an iPod/iPhone ARDF receiver.

The app is totally free, and contains no advertising. It is a universal app
that also runs very nicely on the iPad... but I'm guessing most folks will
find the iPad a bit cumbersome to attach to their ARDF antenna :-)

I am interested to hear from anyone who decides to download and use the app.
Please send me your comments and suggestions. 73, Charles NZ0I