[ARDF] Blind ARDF Championships

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Sun Jul 25 22:39:45 PDT 2010

I don't know the history of ARDF for blind people, but I know Croatia
held such an event a number of years ago. This year will be the 1st
Blind ARDF World Championships in Croatia to be held Sept 13 - 15.

Dennis, WB6OBB, is planning on competing and we are trying to find out
approximate winning times for any such event. Since Dennis won the event
held in Dayton, Ohio, we don't need those results :).

Since I couldn't find any information using Google, any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!

Marvin, KE6HTS