[ARDF] ARDF Hotel

rfrey15 at cinci.rr.com rfrey15 at cinci.rr.com
Sun Jan 17 11:26:46 PST 2010

We have a hotel for the ARDf competition. Rate is %59 per night plus tax between May 18th and May 23rd. When registering please reference ARDF. The hotel is located midway between Cincinnati and Dayton just off I-75 at exit 32 and is close to shopping and several diners. Expect to travel from 10 to 25 miles from this location to all the training and competition events.  Complete details with map, address, phone etc. will be posted on the web site within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Please snd us a brief eMail if you book this location. with enough rooms they will comp us a meeting room and possibly a room.

Here is the initial contact information:

Country Hearth Inn & Suites  (formerly Best Western)
6475 Culbertson Road
Franklin, OH 45005  (the address is Franklin, but it's Exit 32, Middletown.

Sam Patel, Front Desk Manager
Phone: (513)424-3551
Fax: (513)424-7091

--