[ARDF] Headcount for Croatia needed

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 14:31:58 PST 2010

A new bulletin is just out from the World Championship organizers in
Croatia, stating that national team Letters of Intent must be sent by 31 March
with head counts.   This is necessary for them to reserve sufficient rooms at
the hotel during the very busy tourist season.

USA has enough people vying for positions in M21 through M60 that I plan to
reserve the maximum three persons per category for each.   In addition, I
need to know who wants to go in M19, M70 and all the YL categories, as well
as visitors.   If you want to go to the World Championships and you're in a
non-contested category or you're a non-competitor, please let me know right
away so I can put you into my database.   If you don't let me know now and I
don't get you into my count in the Letter of Interest, there may not be a
room for you in September.

Thanks and 73,
Joe Moell K0OV
homingin at aol.com