[ARDF] IARU Region II ARDF web site

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Fri Aug 27 19:30:17 PDT 2010

     I'm very pleased to announce a refresh of the IARU Region II ARDF
web site:

     http://www.ardf-r2.org/

     The site had become kind of stale in part due to all the manual work
it required to translate content into multiple languages.  The site is
now relying upon Google to do that for us.  The translation code will even
remember you when you return and automatically translate the page into the
last language you chose.  Mousing over any translated text will popup the
original text as well.  The overall look and feel of the site has been
slightly updated, restructured, and validated for HTML correctness.  Please
let me know if you see any errors or if you have any suggestions for
improvement.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com