[ARDF] registration, Training Camp , Sponsors, etc

rfrey15 at cinci.rr.com rfrey15 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 13:37:08 PDT 2010

Time grows short to register for the 2010 US ADRF Championships. You can register as late as May 14th but T-Shirt orders will be placed during the first week of May and you may miss out.

Interested in attending the training camp on Wednesday and Thursday?  Drop us an email. We will be ordering maps for the training events also in early May.

Sponsors - If you want to be included on our T-Shirt as a Gold level sponsor, again notify us by the end of April.

--
Bob Frey, wa6ezv