[ARDF] Fun and Frustration

Vadim Afonkin vadim.afonkin at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 10:17:31 PDT 2009

Marvin,

We had our hunts almost every weekend here in Boston and by now we
have 5-7 folks coming to the trainings on regular base. But none of
them hams. And every time we have a training at Blue Hills we have
more and more people wondering what it is and how they can try it. It
is important to understand that word "ARDF" makes no sence for people
not familiar with this, when word "Radio Orienteering" explains it all
in a flash. I think we shoul use word Radio Orienteering for
newcommers. Want more people? Go after runners and orienteerers. Go
after 13-14 yers old kids. Those are best groups to approach.
Unfortunatelly hams are not interested in ARDF

Отправлено с iPhone