[ARDF] Fun and Frustration

bruce brucep at netspace.net.au
Sun Oct 25 15:28:58 PDT 2009

Due to the attachment stripping of this mailserver, I've uploaded the Ultra
RF sniffer circuits to www.ardf.org.au.
Click on the News Item "Ultra RF Sniffer Circuits" for zip file of the PDFs.
As mentioned, I haven't bothered with the HC05 CPU controller board, as you
wouldn't use this these days.

Cheers,
Bruce