[ARDF] advanced Receiver Design

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 20:16:27 PDT 2009

Charles NZ0I wrote:
> one must
> either buy a used receiver of uncertain condition, sans warranty, and sans
> manual, or contact a foreign builder with uncertain product availability
> (often uncertain product specs!)

Last I heard, Bob Miller Enterprises of Riverside, California was still
reselling the VK3YNG sniffer to USA customers, so folks wouldn't have to do the
foreign order and currency exchange thing.  I am told that unit is becoming
very popular with the ELT-hunting folks.

http://rdfantennas.com/contactUs.htm

Of course a made-in-America set of that quality, whether SDR or not, would
certainly be a welcome addition to the sport, too.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV