[ARDF] ARDF Trends

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Wed Jul 15 07:23:48 PDT 2009

Okay, I took a look at the terms radio-orienteering, foxhunts, t-hunts,
t-hunting, foxhunting, and radiosport plus a few others, and none of
them had enough data to show a graph.

Google trends is at http://www.google.com/trends, so try it out.

Another interesting article that might apply to not getting people
involved in our sport is:

Is the iPhone Killing Your Creativity?
http://lateralaction.com/articles/iphone-creativity/

I think a KEY to getting people involved is to get them involved, and
not just tell them how much fun it is. Very few people seem to be such
that they will take an idea and run with it; most need to have some
hand-holding ... and a group to do it with.

Marvin, KE6HTS