[ARDF] Dayton Hamvention Foxhunting Dinner

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Thu May 15 17:46:05 PDT 2008

If anyone will be at Dayton this year, we are going to have a foxhunting
dinner again. The foxhunting dinner will be held Friday evening, May
16th, at the Golden Coral in Miamisburg starting at 6:30PM. The address
I found on the web is:

Golden Corral
Dayton Mall
8870 Kingsridge Drive
Dayton  OH 45458
937-312-2400

Exit 44 from I-75, turn left (if heading south), turn right on 749?
(first major intersection). The street is about 3/4 mile on the left,
and the Golden Corral is near Fuddruckers.

My selling spot is 3303, so feel free to drop by and say hi! Besides a
bit of the usual "junque", I'll have the K0OV Offset Attenuators, WB2HOL
Tape Measure Beam kits, and the MicroHunt 2M transmitters for sale.