[ARDF] GPS devices

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Mon Feb 25 08:27:33 PST 2008

    The intention of the organizers for the 2008 USA ARDF Championships
is to permit the use of Garmin Forerunner and similar GPS devices during
the competition.  If it's something different than that, particularly
something with a screen that can display maps, we'd like to see it before
it goes out on course to make a reasonable determination about its utility
for navigation.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com