[ARDF] ardf.us domain ready to be renewed (Michael Pendley)

Charles E. Scharlau cscharlau at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 30 07:00:10 PDT 2007

Another benefit for the organizers is a reduction in the number of e-mails received. Everytime I received an e-mail inquiry I tried to update the web site with the answer. I rarely got duplicate e-mail inquiries, and surprisingly few e-mails overall. The e-mail reflector was used mostly to poll the participants and to inform them when the web site had been updated.
-Charles