[ARDF] [Fwd: 2008 ARDF World Championships]

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Wed Sep 19 11:18:46 PDT 2007

     It's worth noting that US citizens may enter Korea without a visa
required for a stay of up to 30 days, and there is no exit permit required:

     http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1018.html

     The province in which the competition will be held is variously
Romanized as GeongGi-Do, GyeongGi-Do, or KyongGi-Do.  It surrounds,
but does not include, the capital city of Soeul (which is its own political
administrative division.)  Gyeonggi-do in Wikipedia:

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyeonggi-do

     This seems to be the best Korean map I can find:

     http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/s_korea_pol_95.jpg