[ARDF] 2007 USA/IARU Region 2 ARDF Championships

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Sun Sep 2 22:27:26 PDT 2007

Just a reminder to anyone interested in attending the US ARDF Championships that
the registration deadline is rapidly approaching. We need to have the
registration in our hands by Monday, September 10. If for some reason, you are
planning on attending but can't make that deadline, please let me know! We are
flexible, but pre-registration is a must.

The Championships will be held near South Lake Tahoe, California. There is also
a Yahoo! Group set up to quickly send out appropriate information as well as a
place where participants can co-ordinate travel, etc.  More information is
available on the HomingIn website at:

http://www.homingin.com

Thanks!

Marvin, KE6HTS
2007 US ARDF Championships Meet Director