[ARDF] maps]

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Tue Jun 12 11:39:37 PDT 2007

And as long as we are on the subject, I'd like to mention that the application
for the 2007 US ARDF Championships is available in PDF form on the HomingIn
website (http://www.homingin.com/.) I should have more information available on
the HomingIn and SBARC (http://www.sbarc.org/) websites later this week. But for
planning purposes:

Training Camp - Wednesday/Thursday, September 12-13, 2007
Championships - Friday - Sunday, September 14-16, 2007

The antennas that Jay posted the plans for will the same as the 2M antennas used
at the Championships (and I think the photo is one of those being used.) The
orienteering maps for both the training camp and the championships were
professionally done through BAOC. Bob Cooley, course setter for the
championships, was quite involved in getting these maps made.

BTW, my email address has changed to marvin at west dot net, but I can't post
here yet with that email address.

Marvin, KE6HTS