[ARDF] maps

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:13:20 PDT 2007

On 6/12/07, pete sias <petesias at yahoo.com> wrote:

For ease of setting this course up for the first time I am using 1/4
wave vertical antennas. Is there a down side to this?

Mike wrote

The rules actually require that you use an antenna that radiates
poorly in all directions and planes so that directionality and
polarization is not an issue.

Here's some more info I see that I have some busted links so if anyone
knows where they may be now please let me know.

http://ka5cvh.com/radio/ardf.htm
http://ka5cvh.com/orienteering/orienteering.htm

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

My carbon footprint is bigger than your carbon footprint <g>!