[ARDF] ARDF in England this spring

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 22:26:39 PST 2007

I just got the item below from David Williams in the UK.  73, Joe
-----------------------

Subj:    3 Day International ARDF in England (26-27-28 May)

I would be very pleased if you could publicize  this event.  Perhaps someone
would like to make their first ARDF  in England (and Wales if they get lost)

The event is

SHROPSHIRE  ARDF FESTIVAL 26-27-28 MAY 2007

The URL is

http://www.ddwilliams.net/ardf/index.html

There will be 2m, 80m and Fox-Oring courses.

This is an open competition and an invitation is made to all ARDF
competitors to join us in our first ever 'international'.

The events  will be located in Shropshire, 3 hours to the north west of
London, on the  England-Wales border. The host region is a popular holiday
destination and there  will be plenty to do and see before, during and after the
competition