[ARDF] [FoxHunt] Re: Foxhunting and ARRL, let's show we're serious

Hans Sundgren hans.sundgren at protang.se
Mon Apr 16 07:15:53 PDT 2007

Sorry about broken link, new try:
***************************
A related topic when teaching ARDF;

A small teaching aid to learn the transmitter CW signals, is
available
as a Flash file of about 100 k at:
http://www.pejla.se/listen_transmitter_eng.htm

The file can be used as it is on the webpage, be downloaded as a
freestanding tool or be integrated in any other web page without
restrictions.

73 de SM5SVM Hans, Sweden