[ARDF] 2008 World Champs

bruce brucep at netspace.net.au
Tue Apr 10 19:14:58 PDT 2007

> I don't speak Korean, and the online translators like Google and Babelfish
> leave something to be desired, but I think this post is saying that the
> tentative date for the 2008 World Championships is November 8, 2008 at
> 11:00 AM and the organizing committee chairman is HL4CFN:

Thanks for that Ken. Well deciphered !

I received this reaction from an orienteer turned RadiO competitor, who is
also the editor of the Australian Orienteer magazine:

APOC 2008 is confirmed for July 25 - 30, 2008.
Madame Dho phoned me a couple of weeks ago.
She's already block reserved accommodation for some 300 in a youth hostel.
It's a pity the ARDF people don't seem to be working with her.
It would have been a great chance for some 'cross-over' participation.
Mike H.

Cheers,
Bruce