[ARDF] Training materials

bruce brucep at netspace.net.au
Thu Sep 28 17:25:26 PDT 2006

Vadim,
Is this the one you mean ?

A Radio Orienteering Simulator RASOR 1.1, is available at:
http://hem.passagen.se/rpo/media/pejla144mhz.swf

The simulator requires Macromedia Flash Player 6.0 or later.

Your task is to find the transmitters by rotating the receiver antenna and
listening to the signal strength. Draw your bearings and finally compare
with the actual positions of the foxes.

Features:
- 144 MHz race
- Select from 1 to 5 transmitters
- Select transmission period from 10 s to 1 minute
- English or Swedish text
- Extra help: Unlimited no. of bearing lines, show fox no., show signal
strength, show distance

/Hans Sundgren SM5SVM

Cheers,
Bruce