[ARDF] Question

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 15:45:43 PDT 2006

Vadim,

    I use a program called Gartrip.  You can scan the maps, and then
use the GPS data you have to calibrate the image, so it lines up (more
or less).  It takes a while to figure out, but it does work.  I
haven't paid the $35 for the full version, yet (I do plan to get the
full version), but you can do many things without the full version.
Here are some of my tracks:

    http://offcycle.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=28

Matthew
Cincinnati