[ARDF] USA gets medal at World Championships

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 11:50:03 PDT 2006

Congratulations to Nadia Scharlau of North Carolina, the first USA
radio-orienteer to receive a medal at the ARDF World Championships, which conclude today
in Bulgaria.  Nadia was co-chair of the USA ARDF Championships earlier this
year.

I'm still waiting for complete results of the 2006 World Championships, but I
have posted some photos and reports that I have already received and will add
more results and photos to my site as I receive them.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV
www.homingin.com