[ARDF] 2006 USA ARDF Championships DVD Web Site

Charles E. Scharlau cscharlau at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 16:36:34 PST 2006

I received this e-mail from Gary Pearce (KN4AQ), and I thought it would be
of interest to anyone wanting a copy of the DVD documenting the 2006 USA
ARDF Championships held this past April. Please address all questions to
Gary.

At long last, I have a web page up and running to take orders for the ARDF
and other ARVN videos.

It's at:  www.ARVidNews.com

You can put this address on web sites, in magazines, etc.

Payment is by PayPal, but you can use a credit card on their site.

The DVD has gotten great reviews everywhere I've played it - even from
non-hams.

73,
Gary KN4AQ

ARVN: Amateur Radio//Video News