[ARDF] Second bulletin on ARDF World Championships

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 22:00:00 PST 2006

Just released from the Bulgarian organizers (BFRA) is Bulletin #2 in English
for the ARDF World Championships this coming September.  USA is listed among
the countries to be participating.

New in this bulletin are mentions of the special events station LZ13ARDF, the
pre- and post-championships tours around Bulgaria, and the day-off excursion
to Sozopol on the Bulgarian sea.  A sample map segment is also shown and
transmitter frequencies are given.

The original BFRA DOC file may be difficult to handle because it's designed
for printing on a European-size page, so I have reformatted and saved it in PDF
format.  You can download it at:

http://members.aol.com/homingin/Bulletin2BFRA.pdf

If you are interested in going to the 2006 World Championships as a member of
Team USA and you have not yet advised me of this, please do so ASAP
(homingin at aol.com).  Do not contact the BFRA organizers directly.  If you have not been
on Team USA before, include your full name, call sign, mailing address, home
phone number, and date of birth.

If you wish to participate as a citizen or resident of another North or South
American country (non-USA), contact Dale Hunt WB6BYU (wb6byu at arrl.net).
Canadians should also contact Joe Young VE7BFK (ve7bfk at rac.ca).

73,
Joe Moell K0OV