[ARDF] Any ARDF-related New Year's Resolutions?

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:58:52 PST 2006

Mine are:

    1.  Eat Better, and Less.
    2.  Exercise a minimum of 4 times a week for 20 minutes each.  (4
hours on a weekend doesn't count---I can't seem to improve if I just
workout on weekends.)
    3.  Lose 10lb by April 8, 2006, and 20lb by Sept 12, 2006.
    4.  Get a Billygoat T-Shirt: www.billygoat.org/  (I may not be
able to do this due to vacation day issues---That's okay.  Next year
is okay, too.)
    5.  Finish 3 small orienteering maps.  See the Dec 26th post here:
         http://okansas.blogspot.com/2005_12_01_okansas_archive.html
        (And two or three posts after Dec 26.)
        And here: http://ghocanadagho.blogspot.com/2005/12/make-map-in-06.html
    6.  Set 3 local Regular O events, 1 day of the Flying Pig A-Meet,
and however many high-quality ARDF events we can fit in.
    7.  Promote ARDF more than I have been:
        a.  Give an ARDF Presentation to 3 Groups
        b.  Work on some "Park ARDF" events for Hamvention, Field Day,
NFW, Hamfests
        c.  Start an ARDF Website.  (I've already got my domain name!
Within a week!)

Matthew
AA9YH
Cincinnati