[ARDF] Region 1 Champs 144MHz results...

Bruce brucep at netspace.net.au
Tue Sep 6 17:33:48 PDT 2005

It may be a normal control that outputs the punchers details dynamically. I
believe these were used at world champs last year fed into the packet modems
for the continuous web update. It's really a master station programmed as a
normal control as I understand it.  If you can scrounge up enough master
stations (7 altogether, since you still need a real master) you could do it
for all ARDF controls.

Cheers,
Bruce