[ARDF] AM A2A Modulation...

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:28:31 PDT 2005

What if, instead of a single frequency tone, you used a double tone,
like DTMF?  You'd want the difference to be a normal CW frequency,
right?  About 600-800Hz?

http://www.shout.net/~wildixon/telecom/dtmf/dtmf.html

I'm not sure a PicCon can produce a DTMF-like tone, but a Pic could be
programmed to.

I can see the benefit of doing this for practice when you've got a
multimode rig.  I don't know if it has any utility for building ARDF
transmitters.

Matthew
AA9YH
Cincinnati, Ohio