[ARDF] Updated Pictures for Japan

bruce brucep at netspace.net.au
Sat Oct 1 10:33:42 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've now uploaded the rest of my pictures fot the Niigata championships.
Also are some pictures added of Kyoto afterwards.

Apologies that for some reason the gallery site has, about halfway through,
decided it's going to display the thumbnails full sized !  There's not a lot
I can do about it, but I'm contacting netspace to see if they can fix it. It
went horribly wrong when I did a global resize.....
Anyway, in the meantime, best is to click through the pictures in full-size,
or use the slideshow which works well (set your own time-per-shot).

If anyone wants a picture in full res let me know and I'll email it to you.
Also thanks to Mark Diggins for a few of the championship shots as well.

http://brucep.gallery.netspace.net.au/japanardf

The email reports made during the trip can be viewed alltogether at:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/bmp/ardf/reports.html

Also, some videos can be found at:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/bmp/ardf/japan/videos/

Cheers,