[ARDF] 2005 Region 1 Champs...

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:25:20 PDT 2005

I just noticed a change to the Region I website.  It has a link to
this year's R1 champs in Serbia & Montenegro:

http://www.2005ardf.org/index.php

Under "Bulletin 1", "Terrains" it says:

Competitions will be held on terrains of Tara and Zlatibor mountains.
Terrains have different characteristics - one is within The National
park of Tara and is ideal for competitors with technical and
orienteering skills. The second terrain is on the northwest part of
Zlatibor where greater sports abilities are required besides the
above-mentioned skills. Tara is averagely 1000-1200 m above sea level.
The average height of Zlatibor is about 1000m.

What does that mean?!  "Greater Sport Abilities?"  It sure make
Zlatibor sound intimidating.

Matthew
AA9YH
Cincinnati, Ohio USA