Fwd: [ARDF] 2m ARDF in Cincinnati, July 16, 2005.

freyra at aol.com freyra at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 04:58:19 PDT 2005

Gee Matt I remember Hi hi - Not often I do not make a silly mistake somewhere on the course.

 Also, I forgot to post about Dick Arnett's last course, which was on
Field Day.  It was 80m, short, a little over 3.5km, I think, and fun fun
fun.  I've forgotten the results, but I think it was Bob Frey, then
me, then Brian.  Emily got 2 of the 5.  Bob said he had a perfect run,
and I screwed up the last one pretty bad, or it would've been
closer...

Bob - 58 Minutes
Matt - 70 Minutes
Matt - 81 Minutes