[ARDF] Update on 2006 USA ARDF Championships

cscharlau at earthlink.net cscharlau at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 19 20:35:53 PDT 2005

We have contacted the preferred venue for the 2006 Championships, and have
been informed that only the following dates are available for our event in
April 2006:

April 8-9
April 15-16 (Easter weekend)

We tend to favor the weekend of April 8-9. I notice that I did not include
that weekend on my original posting requesting feedback from likely
participants. If anyone is aware of reasons to avoid that weekend, please
let me know ASAP. Otherwise we will proceed with reserving the park for that
date.

73,
Charles & Nadia Scharlau
mailto:cscharlau at earthlink.net