[ARDF] How did I do in Brno?

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Fri Sep 24 12:58:10 CDT 2004

Take a look at http://www.rain.org/~marvin/. This is one of the first
descriptions I found many years ago on the web showing the process of
ARDF. BTW, I copied this from the web and have been unable to find out
who originally wrote it. When I was first started, it helped out a LOT
with learning the process!

When I get the maps scanned, I'll let you know as I have already had
several other requests for it. I still need to check out the video I
took at training camp, Brno, and the 80M Control for both days. I'll
also make an edited version available when it is done.

Marvin, KE6HTS