[ARDF] [Adam's RadiO Diary] Results

Adam Scammell a.scammell at rocketmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:36:48 CDT 2004

Hello all,
well it's all over now..

Some good news from yesterday,
that "Czech park open" that we had some fun at on the rest day..
well I won the M21 age class 1 second ahead of last years world
champion. Bruce also won the M40 class some 2 minutes ahead of the
nearest competitor. (Don't believe the website.. it's wrong..)

I had an ok run, I collected in the correct order, I was just slow.
I ran 1,4,3,2,5 the winner (Karol) stayed high after 1 and collected 3
then 2,5 then ran several km further to get 4 on the way home.

I was 20th, Bruce 4Tx's 39th and Bryan 3Tx's and 41st.

I achieved my goal, 1st Region 3.. I finished 17 minutes quicker than
the next R3 from china who only had 4 Transmitters..

Our team results appear that we may be 8th - 11th. but still ahead of
all other R3 teams.

Awards are in 30 minutes and should be streamed
at:http://www.livebox.cz/orientacni-beh/

Thats all for now.
Adam