[ARDF] Re: Protractors, 80m accuracy

Vadim Afonkin vadim.afonkin at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 28 20:50:52 CDT 2004

Good physical condition, good orienteering skills will give you 80% of all
you need.

Another 20% will come with combination of speed, right RF equipment and
bearing technique and RF experience itself.

This is why O-runners always good in R-Orienteering.

Cover 1 km for 3:30, don't do stupid things while you on the course and you
all set.

Vadim