[ARDF] in the news

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:17:12 PST 2004

This is a news story that I found from a Google News Alert for the
keyword "ARDF".  This is the first thing it ever sent me on ARDF.

Someone asked me what an Alert is.  If you go to
http://news.google.com/ , and look on the left side of the screen a
little below "Top Stories",  you'll see "News Alerts".  If you click
on that it will let you set up an e-mail to yourself whenever Google
News finds a news story with the keyword(s) in it.  I have one for
"orienteering" that gets a couple hits a day.  So far "ARDF" gets
about 1 per month (with one data point).  My experience so far has
been 100% positive.  They're easy to set up and easy to stop.

Matthew
AA9YH
Cincinnati, Ohio USA