[ARDF] Cincinnati ARDF Practice Session Results...and Event Announcements

Matthew Robbins aa9yh at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 12:47:34 CDT 2004

Results from Saturday's ARDF Practice:

    http://www.ocin.org/results/040501McF.html

Also, below is a list of some recent events and some upcoming events.  If
you're planning to travel very far to attend any of these, please contact
the Event Director to ensure an adequate number of maps and to ensure we
don't cancel it for some reason.

I'd especially like to plug the June 5 & 6 event, which will be a
full-length, two-day event.  The venue or venues have not been decided yet,
but the event will be on our larger Orienteering Cincinnati maps.  Cost will
be minimal.  Probably $4 or $6 per day to cover map costs and possibly
shelter rental.  Again, if you're planning to travel very far, please let us
know you're coming.  We'd rather have you cancel than to not be ready for
you.  Start times have not been considered yet, but I'd prefer something to
accommodate people traveling Saturday Morning.  Probably a 10 or 11 am start
on Saturday and a 9 am start on Sunday.

Matthew Robbins
AA9YH
Cincinnati, Ohio USA