[ARDF] Mobicom-2004 Invitational ARDF Competition

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 10 10:41:36 CST 2004

Forwarded message from the Mogolian Radio Sport Federation:

> Dear Radio Amateurs,
>
> It is our pleasure to invite all the Amateur Radio member societes,
> all the individuals to take in the Mongolian Invitational ARDF
> competition which will be held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, 23-28 July, 2004.
> If you have a any questions, please write us.
>

> With best regards
>
> N.Khosbayar
> JT1CD
>
> Secretary, MRSF

"MOBICOM-2004" INVITATIONAL ARDF COMPETITION
RULES
1./ AIM:

To promote the international sport-friendship and to provide the
possibility of expert controlled training of competitors.

2./ ORGANIZERS:

Mongolian Radio Sport Federation and Mongolian First Cellular
Telephone Service Company "Mobicom".

3./ DATE: 	July 23, Friday		Arrival and Registration
                July 24, Saturday	Equipment test and Opening ceremony
                July 25, Sunday		144 MHz Competition
                July 26, Monday		3.5 MHz Competition, Closing Ceremony
                July 27, Tuesday	Free day
                July 28, Wednesday	Departure

4./ PLACE:

The competitions will be held in the nearby forests in Ulaanbaatar.

5./ PARTICIPANTS:

The competition is open for all radioamateurs. The participants may
be individuals or clubs.

6./ CATEGORIES:

There will be according to IARU ARDF RULES(new rules).

7./ TECHNICAL DATA:

                 HF          	VHF
Power		5 Watts		1,5 Watts
Freq.     	3580 KHz.	144,500 MHz.
Finish    	3550 KHz.	144,750 MHz.
Mode		A-1		A-1-A
Speed		80 WPM.		80 WPM.
Polar.		Vertical	Horizontal

The finish TX (MO) will run continuously.

8./ AWARDS:

Medals and diplomas will be awarded to the individuals and teams
categories in HF and VHF bands.

10./ PRICES:

Total prices: 200 USD/persons. You must pay here upon your arrival.

11./ ENTRIES:

Closing date of entries: 1. July 2002 Entry - must contain the following:

You must send your entries to us as follows:

MONGOLIAN RADIO SPORT FEDERATION
P.O.Box 830, Ulaanbaatar-24, Mongolia
Tel/Fax: +976 11 315434

 Email: jt1kaa at mtcone.net
	mrsf at mongol.net

MOBICOM-2004
INVITATIONAL ARDF COMPETITION
Mongolian Radio Sport Federation, P.O.Box 830, Ulaanbaatar-24, Mongolia
Fax: 976(11)325434, E-mail: jt1kaa at mtcone.net

ENTRY FORM

Society or Organization __________________________________________________

Abbreviation (KARL, JARL, CRSA etc) ______________________________________

Contact person ___________________________________ Callsign ______________

Address ______________________________________________________________

Phone ________________________________________________________________

Fax __________________________________________________________________

E-mail ________________________________________________________________

Full Name
Callsign
Date of Birth
Category

Categories

Junior			19 years old or less 2004.12.31
	Open			Any age
	Senior			Males 40 years or more, Female 35 or more in the year 2004
	Veteran		50 or older in the year 2004
	Super veteran	Male only 60 and older the year 2004

	Other intendees	Officials ________ Referees _________ Visitors _________

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops