[ARDF] IARU Region II web site

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:53:06 CST 2004

     IARU Region II now has an ARDF web site.

     http://www.ardf-r2.org/

     The purpose of the web site is to serve as the voice of the IARU
Region II ARDF Working Group, provide links to official rules and regional
results, provide contact information for ARDF groups and individuals
throughout Region II, and to help promote ARDF in Region II.  The web site
is ARDF-specific, and will not be covering other aspects of direction-finding.

     We plan to maintain the web site in four languages: English, Spanish,
French, and Portuguese.  I would very much like to hear from any native
speakers of Spanish, French, or Portuguese would would volunteer to help
improve our translations.  We aim to make ARDF approachable throughout
IARU Region II.

     If you have any comments, please send them to Dale Hunt WB6BYU
(wb6byu at arrl.net) and/or Ken Harker WM5R (wm5r at arrl.net.)

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops